Top 5 professional video editors for your youtube videos

Top 5 professional video editors 

for your Youtube videos



1) shivashankaran :


About His Gig :

Hi, My name is Shiva Shankaran and I am a professional Video Editor from India. I'm here to help you to create and edit your video.


Why Me??


  1. Money-Back guarantee.
  2. Fast and Satisfied Service.
  3. Great communication


Video Editing and Audio Editing:

  • Intro/Outro
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Motion Graphics
  • Animation
  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting/Joining Clip
  • Slow Motion
  • Blurs
  • Subtitles
  • Background Music
  • Audio Syncing
  • 4K, 1080p Output


Service We Provide:

  • Travel Videos
  • YouTube Videos
  • Gaming Videos
  • All Social Media Videos
  • Interviews
  • Presentation



2) anveestudio :




About his Gig :

Thanks for visiting my YouTube video editors for a video editing gig here on Fiverr. With this gig, I can provide you with professional-looking videos for your youtube channel.


I have more than 5 years of experience in video editing and have done hundreds of video editing before. 

If you need a professional video editor to edit your videos, send me a message, I would be happy to talk about how can I help you.


About The Seller:

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceDec 2019
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last deliveryabout 14 hours
Hello there, I'm a Professional Video Editor and Youtuber. I've been editing videos for my youtube channel for over 2 years and making quality videos. I am an expert in...... - Youtube Video Editing - Vlogs Video Editing - Travel video I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with my work. Thank you!



3) hamzaa3022 :



About His Gig:

Welcome to my Professional YouTube Video Editors Service

Do you look for creativityworking with passion, and delivering in a short time?


Hello,


It’s nice to meet you! This is Hamza & I am a professional video editor that has years of experience! I have a very large portfolio with a huge variety. I have experience in:


  • Gaming Montages
  • video creation
  • Script / Voice-over videos
  • Game Playthroughs
  • retouching
  • podcast edit
  • Kids
  • drone 
  • Vlogs
  • Craft Tutorials
  • cutting
  • after effects
  • Zoom Calls
  • Conferences
  • Interviews
  • Commercials & Advertisements
  • Roleplays
  • Masterclasses
  • Music Videos
  • motivational
  • Beauty & Lifestyle
  • Children's YouTube Videos
  • valiant montage
  • Instagram reels
  • wedding
  • motion graphics
  • Documentaries
  • movie recap
  • & More!


Get the highest possible quality of video editing!



4) sideditor1 :




About This Gig:

Hello and Welcome,

Please note: I deliver high Definition videos without any additional cost!

Inbox me before placing Your Order

Hi, I'm sad, I have been professionally editing videos for over two years now.
My editing is not just limited to cutting/splitting. I will be the right person for your long and short-term projects. and make your videos energetic and more engaging with my experience.

My services are not limited.

  • Cinematic 
  • Wedding
  • Instagram 
  • Travel 
  • Unboxing 
  • Youtube 
  • Vlogs
  •  Ads
  • gaming 
  • corporate 
  • promo
  • intro & outro
  
I will also provide:

  • Color Grading/Correction 
  • Noise Reduction
  • Motion Graphics
  • Subtitles 
  • Royalty-free music
  • Slow-motion/speed ramping
  • Transition
  • Special effects
  • Elements
  • Titles
  • Split screen
  • Masking
  • Watermark
  • Green screen / Chroma key

Audio Services Includes:

  • Audio Enhancement
  • Volume Up / Down
  • Audio effects
  • Audio Sync
  • Sound Effect/Design 
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music


5) elaandrew :



About This Gig:

I will do professional video editing, youtube video editors within 24 hours


Hi! I'm a full-time video editor. I prefer quality over quantity when working on my projects. Unlimited revisions included making sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.


I will be happy to assist you in the following:

  • Intro and outro.
  • ADS $ Social media.
  • vlogs.
  • Making a project using stock vids. and pictures.
  • Gaming videos
  • Making videos from your voice-over and script.
  • Film
  • Wedding footage
  • Promotional footage
  • Green screen
  • Real estate
  • Square.
  • Multicam editing and many more.


So how can the task be done efficiently?


My editing services can include everything from cutting segments (trimming), re-sequencing clips, adding transitions to other Special Effects, adding music at the right timing, audio sync, and much more! 


  • I can provide video files in MP4, MOV, WEBM, and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Best Logo Designers

Best Logo Designer

IOS app developer under $40 on fiverr.